Covid Protocols, 2021-2022
These will be updated as necessary to keep our students and faculty as safe and healthy as possible.
Many area schools (including the White Mountain School) have returned to mask-wearing while indoors. We will be wearing masks for the beginning of the year at Creative Edge as well. We hope to be able to move away from mask-wearing as the season goes on and will pay close attention to how the start of school affects area Covid numbers. Listed below are our Covid precautions for the start of the 2021-2022 year:
- All students, faculty, and staff must wear a mask during dance classes and while inside the building.
- We are asking parents and siblings to refrain from using the lobby (however, if you have a dancer who is 6 years old or under and they need your assistance, you may wait in the lobby during her or his class.)
- We will not be doing a carside symptom-check, but we do ask that parents still drop off dancers outside the front door.
- Dancers will sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- We will continue using the one-way foot-traffic pattern through the building: students will enter through the front door and then exit through the back doors and walk around to the grassy area near the parking lot. When picking up, parents should park and either meet their child on the grass (for younger students) or have them come out to meet you at your car (for students 10 and above).
- Students should not attend class if they are having any symptoms of illness. We appreciate being notified if any students test positive for Covid-19 so that we can inform potential contacts.